people who can’t handle all black outfits are weak
So I live in Fort Collins (northern Colorado), and we have very limited queer spaces to go out and have a drink without being potentially microaggressed. This week our community found out that an GLBTQ+ friendly club is closing and just found out that another beloved bar is on its way out.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
- Do not shame sex workers
- Do NOT shame sex workers
- Do NOT SHAME SEX WORKERS
- dO nOT SHAme SEx WorkErs
- do not shame sex workers
That means don’t shame
- call girls
- exotic entertainers
- exotic dancers
- sugar babies
- cam girls/cam models
- phone sex operators
- kink cater-ers
- Anyone who gets paid for a sexual service whether it be using their sex appeal, preforming a sexual act, giving an 8 course intercourse
DO NOT SHAME SEX WORKERS
I require all of these.
My design aesthetic is tentacles. Tentacles everywhere.
Ikea, get on this. I. Require build-it-yourself octopus themed everything.
reblog if misogyny and the wage gap are ruining your chill aesthetic